Vissy's Scribblings

Our Stories.
Vissy
Admin
Admin

Vissy's Scribblings

Post#1 » January 23rd, 2017, 3:39 pm

22nd evening of the first moon,

It started off like an itch. Something INSIDE was itchy. It wasn't until Goutte started to call for me that I realized something was very wrong. I got back here as fast as I could. Now it's an itch and a feeling in my tummy like I ate something bad.

There's something in the water of my temple that Should Not Be.

There's almost a smell, almost a taste. I realized after asking the twins about it that only I could feel these things. I guess it's my close ties to the water. Meara did say she's been having bad dreams and an overall off feeling the last few days.

How could this have happened? I've warded everything so well. Who would want to harm my home and place of worship?

Vissy
Admin
Admin

Re: Vissy's Scribblings

Post#2 » January 28th, 2017, 12:34 pm

So it was Abrial's fault I guess. I've prayed around the clock and pushed at the void mess with my magic and that's kept it at bay, but I can't go on like this. I'm exhausted, even moreso since the fighting last night. I've reluctantly sent a letter to Sanctum requesting the assistant of their clerics. I remember the last time I asked them for help, I was laughed at. That was years ago and I hope that with the changing times they have changed their opinions too. After all, we believe in the same things.

I don't know what to think about those who are infected. Daspien and Xamen are both people we can't quarantine, it would be hell trying to keep them in one place against their will and both seem to be feeling fine despite the goop. All we can do for now is watch and hope.

Vissy
Admin
Admin

Re: Vissy's Scribblings

Post#3 » February 3rd, 2017, 12:10 pm

The second moon is upon us and work in the temple is still incomplete. The void is not an enemy I'm confident fighting. It hears the laughter of my children and wants to silence them. It sees the blooming plants and wishes they would wilt to dust. Evil has an agenda, you can find out what evil wants and get in the way of its plans but the void does not plan. The void is the emptiness, the silence, the end of all things for no reason.

I must not let it take what I love.

Return to “Journals and Closed RP”