Dim Builders Rejoice!

Start here! Our guild rules and guidelines.
Vissy
Admin
Admin

Dim Builders Rejoice!

Post#1 » December 3rd, 2016, 8:15 pm

We keep a stockpile of dim supplies for everyone to use! Feel free to take what you need and return what you don't. Search under Guildmates for 'Syndicate' for a list of available dims. Use the Dimension Items search to make your life easier, sometimes they are quite disorganized.

Decor and Building Mats - Includes yard decor, walls, boats, tabletop items, rugs, floors, stairs, etc.
Rocks - All rocks, except coral. Watery rocks go in...
Water Stuff - Everything related to the water expansion, coral, seagrass, etc.
Furniture-Tech - Everything you can sit on, plug in, and sleep in. Tables, chairs, spinny things. Houses are here as well.
Lights/Effects - Everything from torches to candles to spotlights. This one you have to use the search to find anything. Also contains our projectors, weather blockers, and various things that change the environment.
Trees/Plants - All flora that doesn't fall into the Water Stuff category.

Viveck
The Ironclad
The Ironclad

Re: Dim Builders Rejoice!

Post#2 » December 7th, 2016, 4:17 pm

So about that...

quenn
Officer
Officer

Post#3 » December 9th, 2016, 12:19 am

Also on a note for those dims:

Please try to scale stuff down to a reasonable size, and try to group similar items together. If you aren't sure if there already some of an item in there, use the search bar in the menu to locate it! I know I haven't been around in awhile, but occasionally I DO go in and organise/consolidate.

Use/take/make sweet love to anything in those dims. Please, don't waste your plat or credits - we have SO MUCH STUFF!

Viveck
The Ironclad
The Ironclad

Post#4 » December 9th, 2016, 5:07 pm

So glad you added make sweet love otherwise I know some guild members who would be in trouble! Looking at you Victoria!

Return to “About Shadow Syndicate”