Update on the Guild's Dim Banks

Upcoming events, site updates, etc.
Viveck
The Ironclad
The Ironclad

Update on the Guild's Dim Banks

Post#1 » December 7th, 2016, 4:13 pm

Recently we decided to go through and purge some of the old members out of the guild to better represent who we are. This was done to keep up clean or just to remove old alts. Unfortunately we didn't take into account that some of those alts were just serving as guild bank dimensions.

Not the end of the world, just a bummer. We have a couple of really great Dream Weavers in the guild so we can get some of the specialty gear back soon as well as using our Minions to carry out some Dim Item Quests.

That said, it would be great to have dim space back up for building with. I have converted my junk drawer of dim items into the new Syndicate - Rocks, Plants dim bank. If you have a dim spot you are not using and would like to open it up for Guild use it would be appreciated. Just name it Syndicate - ((what ever the dim is being used for)) and set the permissions for Guild mates to be able to move, deposit, and pick up items. It is also a good idea to remove all the permissions for Public, including access.

We don't want these dims to be used for basic building blocks as we will continue to use the guild bank for that, though I know they have recently introduced Water building blocks and Glass Building Blocks that we will likely not have room for.

Also don't forget about the Auction House. Most items that you would buy for your dim can be purchased there for a fraction of the cost (Sometimes silver to the plat). I know that from personal experience when I discovered that the 45 plat Item that I wanted and purchased was going for 10 gold in AH. Felt pretty dumb...

Thanks for understanding and feel free to create

Vissy
Admin
Admin

Re: Update on the Guild's Dim Banks

Post#2 » December 8th, 2016, 1:52 pm

All the alts you kicked out that have the stuff belong to Quenn, so it's just a matter of giving her time to pop on to get those things back.

quenn
Officer
Officer

Re: Update on the Guild's Dim Banks

Post#3 » December 28th, 2016, 11:44 am

Crisis averted!

Return to “News and Updates”